Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, March 18, 2013

Walmart: My Little Pony Figures Only $3 (Great Easter Basket Filler Item!)

If you’re looking for a Easter Basket filler item for your My Little Pony fan, then you may want to check out this deal! If you haven’t already printed this high value$1/1 My Little Pony Figure coupon, then you may want to hurry on over to Coupons.com to do so as I’m not sure how much longer this coupon will be available. Also, Walmart currently has these My Little Pony figures on roll back for just $4, making them just $3 each after coupon.

Disclosure: This post may contain one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks