Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, April 29, 2013

CVS: Febreze Noticeables Warmers & Refills – Just $0.74 EACH!


If you like Febreze Noticeables then you’re in luck! We have a really nice deal at CVS this week that you can grab. CVS will give you $10 Extrabucks Rewards when you spend $20 on any Febreze product (excluding clearance). Plus, we have a nice FREE Febreze Warmer wyb Febreze Noticeables Refill P&G coupon that came out in Sunday’s insert that will make these just $0.74 EACH!
CVS Deal
Buy (2) Febreze Noticeables Refills, $5.99
Buy (2) Febreze Noticeables Warmers, $3.99
Total = $19.96
(2) FREE Febreze Warmer (up to $3.50 value) wyb Febreze Noticeables Refill, exp. 5/31/13 (P&G 04/28/13)
Total = $12.96, Get $10 Extrabucks Rewards
= $2.96 (just $0.74 EACH)!

I absolutely love these Febreze Warmers and Refills; they make my house smell great and I can put them just about anywhere. This is a great deal we just can’t pass up – I know I won’t!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks