Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, April 15, 2013

Sears: Ultra Plus Powder Laundry Detergent 275 Loads Only $13.49 w/ Free Store Pick-Up


Yeah! If you are in need of laundry detergent and live near a Sears store, you may be happy to know that this awesome deal is available again! Just head on over to Sears.com where you can snag Ultra Plus Powder Laundry Detergent w/ Stain-Fighter, 275 Loads for only $13.49 (regularly 26.99!) with FREE store pick-up. That works out to just 5¢ per load which is a great price in my opinion!

If you are not personally familiar with this brand of detergent, be sure to check out all the 4 and 5 star reviews….
  • The only detergent I use. It’s good. We have 4 boys who love to play outside, so I know
  • My mom used this detergent when I was young, and now I use it for my family. A large container of this product lasts at least 6 months in our large family!
  • We have used Ultra Plus for several years and recently decided to try another brand. Believe me, as soon as the new brand is gone, we’re back to Ultra Plus! There’s just no comparison.
(Thanks, Homemaker HandGuide!)

Disclosure: This post may contain one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks