Pages

Latest Coupons

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Amazon: HSI 1″ Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron just $39.99!! (Reg. $200)

This is always a HOT item and it is AGAIN marked down!! 

Amazon has the HSI 1″ Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron with a FREE Argain Oil Leave In Hair Treatment for only $39.99!! This is a high end straightener with rave reviews and is regularly priced at $299!!  If you need a new one or are in the market for a high quality flat iron, I definitely recommend snagging this deal!  Shipping is FREE with Super-saver shipping or Amazon Prime.

Here is onne of the reviews:
This is the BEST 1″ ceramic straightener I have ever used, and the price is phenomenal. I’m not sure why that other reviewer thought that this iron was a Chi product, but I’m happy that it’s not. I had never heard of HSI before ordering, but I will defiantly buy any other hair tools that they make. The iron heats up quickly and has floating plates. My hair was very shiny after use, and I didn’t need to use any sprays or sheens. With this flat iron, I can curl my hair, flip my hair, and of course straighten my hair. After use, my hair was bouncy and it looked almost as good as when I go to the hair salon. I could go on for hours about how much I love this new flat iron, but don’t take my word for it, buy one for yourself before they raise the price. I forgot to mention that there is a teeny tiny bottle of hair serum that comes in the box with the flat iron. It works very well, but it is just a sample size, so don’t expect it to last for more than 2 uses.

And there are PAGES and PAGES of 5 star reviews like this one!   Hurry over and snag it while at this price!

Disclosure: This post may contain one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

If you would like a daily list of the items posted on Saving With Candy, you can sign up for my daily email here. You can also visit us on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks