Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

EXPIRED: Chipotle Mexican Grill: Rare Buy 1 Get 1 FREE Coupon (Text Offer)

Yummy! Calling those of you who have a Chipotle Mexican Grill nearby! You can currently text SOCCER to 888222 to receive a rare buy one get one FREE Burrito, Burrito Bowl, Salad, or order of Tacos coupon, valid through 6/30. How awesome is that?! I will definitely be making use of mine!
Keep in mind that the first text I received back stated that my BOGO coupon was on the way and the text also provided a link to click on for the coupon. However, the link in the text didn’t work for me – it just cycled (maybe due to all the traffic?!). On a positive note, the second text I received was an image of the coupon (like the pic above) which I can just show on my mobile device!
* Note that standard text messaging rated do apply.
(Thanks,Hip2Save!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks