Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, June 7, 2013

Pinecone Research is Looking for New Members with Hispanic Background

Pinecone Research is currently looking for new members, specifically for those of you with a Hispanic background. Pinecone is very picky about who they select because of the great products they work with. If you don’t get selected right away, keep checking back!

Pinecone makes it fun and easy to see and evaluate new product ideas in the comfort of your own home. You will earn points for each completed product survey, which can be exchanged for cash and other rewards. And the rewards are awesome!

Each survey usually takes 15-20 minutes of your time and you can choose the ones you want to do. Plus, you are free to leave the panel at any time should you choose to do so.
Pinecone Research is by far one of my absolute favorite survey companies! But don’t just take my word for it. Here is what others have to say about Pinecone on Facebook:

“Pinecone is awesome. The best survey site out there and I have done many. Quick to pay and they do send lots of products to try. The only thing is I only get 3 or 4 a month. Worth joining.” “Love Pinecone! . I’ve received numerous test products. You get paid to take a survey, sometimes you get picked to test a product, then they pay you to take another survey about you using the product. Win, win!”
“Love love love Pinecone! I am a member and I enjoy testing the products they send and of course the payments don’t hurt either. They are small but they add up.”
“I am a Pinecone member and love it.”
“I am a member They are my number one company!”
“I have been a member for several years! About 3-4 surveys a month sometimes more, test things about once a month, pays $3 per survey, sends a check as each survey is done , usually get it in 3 days unless you opt for the prepaid card they started doing, and it is deposited within 24 hrs!”
” I’ve been a member for a little over a year now and I love it! I get at least one survey a week and get paid for them through the paypal option which is awesome. And at least once a month get to test a product. They are really one of the best.”
” I get about a survey or two a week from them and get paid 3.00 per survey, I am glad I joined with them.”
Sign up for Pinecone Survey Panel Today while they are Accepting Applications!

Disclosure: This post may contain one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

If you would like a daily list of the items posted on Saving With Candy, you can sign up for my daily email here. You can also visit us on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks