Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, July 26, 2013

Amazon: Solar-Powered LED Flashlight w/ Keychain Only $1.23 Shipped!

Hurry over to snag a Solar-powered LED Flashlight with Keychain for only $1.23! Even better, it ships for FREE! For being so cheap, the reviews on it are great. Everyone should have one of these…I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wished I had a flashlight on me while I was in my car or outside!  To get this price, look on the right side for "More Buying Choices". 
Prices on Amazon can change at any time. Make sure to check the price before checking out!

Disclosure: This post may contain one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks