Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, July 5, 2013

Hanging Gift Wrap/Bow Organizer Only $5.95 w/ FREE Shipping!

I don’t know why I still don’t have some kind of gift wrap organizer. I have about 5 different stashes of wrapping paper because I can never remember where I put it the last time I used it.
I am may purchase this Hanging Gift Wrap/Bow Organizer! At $5.95, how could I not?! Plus, is ships for FREE! It can hold up to 10 rolls of wrapping paper and easily hang from a closet rod. There are also 4 zippered compartments to hold bows, tape, tags and more!

Prices on Amazon can change at any time. Make sure to check the price before checking out!

Disclosure: This post may contain one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks