Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, August 23, 2013

Amazon: Classic Vintage Champagne Cross Pendant With Chain Just 99¢ Shipped!


Here’s another nice piece of vintage jewelry you can grab on Amazon! You can grab this Classic Vintage Champagne Cross Pendant with Chain for just 99¢ Shipped! What a really nice deal this is! This pendant is so pretty and would make a great addition to any outfit. I think I might just buy one for myself! 
Lately, we’ve been finding a lot of really nice, inexpensive jewelry and I’m just loving it! Don’t miss out on this awesome piece – check out this cute pendant with chain HERE and grab it while you still can.

Amazon prices may vary and can change in price without notice. If the above item is not available at the listed price, the deal is dead. Please leave me a comment and let me know so I can mark it as such. Thanks.

Disclosure: This post may contain one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks