Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, September 16, 2013

FREE Online Chore Chart! Still Available!



Parents – check out this amazing online chore chart & reward system for kids.  If your kids are anything like mine, they are learning computer skills.  And they probably spend some time online or using apps.  How about mixing a chore app into their daily schedule?  Make chores fun and rewarding for your kiddos – FREE!  I just went over and checked out the 2 minute video and I signed up right away.  My son will love this (and I will love it MORE!)
  • My Job Chart is the free, easy to use, online chore chart and reward system for teaching, organizing and motivating your kids to Save, Share and Spend responsibly.
  • My Job Chart makes it easy for parents to assign chores and more motivating and meaningful for children to fulfill them.
  • My Job Chart facilitates fun, engaging, hands-on learning for kids on the ABCs of prosperity including saving, sharing and spending.
  • My Job Chart gives parents the satisfaction of seeing their kids gain the foundation skills of a strong work ethic and financial responsibility.
  • My Job Chart takes the struggle out of instilling a strong work ethic in kids.
  • GO HERE to check it out
Disclosure: This post may contain one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks