Pages

Latest Coupons

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ruby Tuesday: FREE Burger Offer (Still Available!)

I posted about this yummy offer this morning which makes me think that some of you may have missed it. So I thought I’d go ahead and re-post as it’s still available…

In honor of National Cheeseburger Day, hurry on over here, click “Get Yours”, log in with Facebook or Twitter, and fill out your personal information to score a coupon via email valid for a FREE Burger (up to $10 value!) at Ruby Tuesday! This coupon will be sent via email and is valid 9/18-10/1 – only available to the first 100,000.
* I requested mine from my previous post and it took more than 2 hours to actually receive the coupon in my inbox, so please keep this in mind.
(Thanks Freebie Shark!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks