Pages

Latest Coupons

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Rakuten.com (Buy.com): Top Rated Cabeau Memory Foam Travel/Neck Pillow As low as $29.99 each!


I will be going on a bus trip to NYC in November and I've been shopping around for a great deal on travel pillows (my Mom is going with me!).  I found a great deal at Rakuten.com (formerly Buy.com) on a top rated pillow and thought I would share in case you are looking for a great one.  You can get a Cabeau Memory Foam Travel Pillow and Neck Pillow with Compact Bag in Blue Tropic Hibiscus Evolution or in Crimson for only $34.99 and you will get Free Shipping when you spend at least $39.99 with Cabeau Travel.  You can also get $10 off $50 purchase with code AUTUMN10 (Valid on Non-Tech & Marketplace products; Exp. 10/31/2013)! 

Here is what my order looked like:
This same pillow has lots of great reviews on Amazon where it is currently $39.99 + free shipping.

Make sure you go through Ebates for 6.6% cashback, Shopathome for 4% cashback or Top Cashback for 4% cashback.

Disclosure: This post may contain one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

If you would like a daily list of the items posted on Saving With Candy, you can sign up for my daily email here. You can also visit us on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks