Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, October 28, 2013

Scentsy Monster Monday Sale: Up to 75% Off Select Scentsy Fragrance Items (Final Day of Sale!)

Calling all you Scentsy fans! As I have mentioned mentioned in previous  weeks, Scentsy is once again hosting a Monster Monday Sale (and today marks the final Monday of this sale!) where you can snag up to 75% off select Scentsy Fragrance Items.
To get in on this deal, contact your local Scentsy representative or contact my rep Karla Maness; her website is www.HomesmellswithKarla.scentsy.us (let her know I sent ya!). Note that shipping costs appear to start at $8.

*If you’re a Scentsy representative, please feel free to leave your link in the Comments section below. Thanks!
If you would like a daily list of the items posted on Saving With Candy, you can sign up for my daily email here. You can also visit us on Facebook, Twitter or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks