Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, November 28, 2011

Lowe’s: 5-Tier Steel Rack Shelving Unit ONLY $49 Shipped (Reg. $78)!

 
Update:  It's gone back up to regular price.  :(

Are you in need of some storage shelves for your stockpile!? If so, you may want to head to Lowes.com where you can get this edsal 72″H x 48″W x 24″D 5-Tier Steel Muscle Rack Shelving Unit for just $49.00  (reg. $77.98) + FREE shipping when you pick up from the store!
  1. Go here and click “Shop now” you will get 5% cash back from Shopathome
  2. Search item number 101933 in  the search box
  3. Checkout and select pick up from store to get FREE shipping!
These are not only are they good for your stockpile; I know several people who use these in their garage as shelves.  I would LOVE to have a couple of these (they are on my Christmas list); I also want something to store all my can food (I really, really want this "Harvester")!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks