Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, November 28, 2011

Mr. Coupon on "Finding Coupons in the Store"




Photobucket
Thanks Mr. Coupon for sharing the following post and video!
I’m in Kroger today and happened to find a new Coupon Box. I haven’t seen many of these around, so I wanted to show you what they look like!! I also wanted to talk about when you find a coupon, what to do!! Gotta know when to hold em’ and know when to redeem em’. 



Coupon Forum: http://www.WeUseCoupons.com/upload
To find out about coupons in the store and what others are finding, check out the Coupon Clearing House Forum
I hope you enjoy this fun in-store episode of Frugal TV.
If you’d like to watch past episodes of Frugal TV, check them out here.
Special Thanks to Kroger for letting us film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks