Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, December 26, 2011

$1/1 Aquafresh Extreme Clean Coupon (Reset!?) = Free Travel Size at Walmart & Target

Yay!  It appears that the $1/1 Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste coupon has reset with NO mention of any size restrictions, which means more FREE travel sizes at Walmart and Target! Here’s how…

Walmart:
Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste Travel Size $0.97
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Final cost FREE!
Target:
Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste Travel Size $0.97–$1.07
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Final cost as low as FREE!
*Please note that I am not currently near my printer so I have not printed this coupon myself nor have I verified that it has reset and cannot confirm that it prints with no size restrictions. Please let me know if you find out otherwise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks