Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, December 26, 2011

House Party – DOLE® Salad Circle House Party – Accepting Applications!

Host a DOLE® Salad Circle House Party

Saturday, February 25, 2012
Everybody’s got Salad’tude™! Share yours with friends at your DOLE® Salad Circle House Party. DOLE will get the party started by supplying salad blends and kits and we’ll leave the toppings to you. Give your guests a chance to bring their favorite ingredients to the table and show off their salad skills! Spice up the party with our fun tips and activities to entertain your guests. Whether you decide to channel Top Chef or blindfold friends to have them guess ingredients, you’ll love getting creative with DOLE Salads! Everyone’s Salad’tude will show through as they build their perfect combinations of flavors and textures. Salad is not JUST salad — it’s a statement. So what does yours say?
Declare Your Salad’tude! Repeat after me:
  • I will make my salad the way I want it.
  • I will splurge on my favorite toppings.
  • I will mix things up.
  • I will shake things down.
  • I will own my salad!
Your exclusive Party Pack will contain:
  • Coupons for DOLE Salad Kits and Blends
  • Exclusive DOLE Salad Packet with recipes, party ideas and coupons
  • DOLE salad bowl
  • DOLE Salad bag clips
  • DOLE Tote bags
You can apply for this great party HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks