Pages

Latest Coupons

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Printable Coupon Round Up!


Here are some of my favorite coupons from today:


$.60 off three Old El Paso Products

$0.55 off any one Hillshire Farm Lower Sodium Lunchmeat – use zip 62946
$0.99/1 Coke Zero (“like” on Facebook) – may still available!?   Just be warned, I tried using these at CVS and they wouldn't take them.....bummer...
$2/1 Glade Expressions starter kit

$2 off any 3 American Greeting Cards (CVS store coupon) – use zip 62946 if necessary
$5/1 Hungry Hungry Hippos game print coupon   possibly free at Target?
$8/1 Kre-O Transformers Optimus Prime Construction set print coupon   possibly free at Target?

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks