Pages

Latest Coupons

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Brita Not Honoring the $10 Mail-in-Rebate???

I just heard that a Brita representative stated on their Facebook page that they will not be honoring the $10 Mail-in-Rebate that they released earlier this week. They did not give any sort of explanation for not honoring the rebate, so I really have no idea what the issue is. I will say that if this is true, it is certainly quite disappointing that they would issue a rebate, knowing full well that it would encourage thousands of customers to go out and buy their pitchers and then not honor it.
I have a feeling that there may be more to come on this one as I’m sure they will be receiving a ton of complaints. If you would like to share any thoughts with them you can do so on their Facebook page. For now, I would suggest holding onto your receipt and keeping your pitcher in the package (if you have not already opened it). I’m really hoping they will decide to still honor these so we all don’t have to return our pitchers, but only time will tell.
(Thanks for the heads up I Heart the Mart and Bargain Blessings!)

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks