Pages

Latest Coupons

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Free Single Roll Paper Towels at Target with printable coupon!

As I stated in my previous post, there are a ton of  new printable Target coupons today.  One of the new coupons will score you a free roll of Up & Up Paper Towels. (Up & Up is Target’s store brand.)

Here’s your deal scenario:
BUY ONE UP & UP PAPER TOWELS SINGLE ROLL, $0.99 regular price
Use one $1/1 Up & Up Paper Towels Target printable store coupon
NET PRICE: FREE!


Totally Target posted about this deal first and they used the coupon to purchase a roll and had no beeping issues. The coupon automatically adjusts down to 99 cents, the price of the single roll of paper towels. The coupon currently has no size restrictions, but I would print now because they may change the wording later.

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks