Pages

Latest Coupons

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Walgreens: Updates From the Field 1/22

Here is Christie's (from wildforwags) updates from her Walgreens shopping trip today!


BIC COUPON
So, it looks like the Bic Twist is also considered disposable. My coupon had the Hybrid pictured but not the Twist so I wasn’t sure until I saw the product up close today.
Get $2 RR WYB Bic Twist $5.99
-B1G1 Bic Disposable Razor (SS 01/08/12)
= $1.99 EACH

TRIAMINIC FEVER REDUCER

Some of you are having a hard time finding these. They should be in the same isle as the regular Triaminic, but my store has them on the last level at the bottom, where the regular Triaminic are more eye level.
 

BREATHE RIGHT STRIPS
Some of you are still getting the catalina for the FREE Breathe Right Strips when you buy the Tylenol.  I didn’t buy any Tylenol this time but if you got the catalina again today let us know!

POWER BARS
Some of you kept getting a $2/10 catalina coupons for the PowerBars today! If you get the same, remember that these will produce a $2 Register Reward WYB 10. The Pure & Simple bars are on sale for 2/$1 so if you get the catalina too, you can grab them for just .10 each!
***DEAL IDEA***
Buy 10 PowerBars Pure & Simple 2/$1
Total = $5
-$2/10 PowerBar Catalina
Total = $3 Get Back $2 Register Reward
= .10¢ EACH


Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks