Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, January 9, 2012

PowerBar Pure & Simple Only $0.30 at Walgreens!


 
There’s a NEW Register Reward deal for Power Bars! This is a national Catalina deal available at Walgreens. I found the Pure & Simple bars on sale 2/$1 at my store thru 1/28. I don’t know of any coupons for these, but you can get them for only 30¢ after the Register Reward, no coupons needed. You can see the Catalina deal HERE.

Even if there is no sign you’ll want to do a price check. Some stores are not very good about putting up signs so you’d never know the product was on sale if you didn’t do a price check. One will ring up 79¢ so you’ll need to have them ring it up twice to confirm the price.

Get a $4 Register Reward WYB 20, $3 RR WYB 15, $2 RR WYB 10 PowerBars, Any
***DEAL IDEA***
Buy 10 PowerBars Pure & Simple 2/$1
Total = $5 Get Back $2 Register Reward
= .30¢ EACH

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you won’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks