Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, January 9, 2012

Synovate: Great Way to Test Products & Earn!

Synovate is accepting applications again for the new year! If you are looking to earn a some extra money from home and like trying products for FREE you’ll want to check them out. Just click on “Join Today” in the image to the right to check it out.
I have been getting lots of surveys so far this month with the start of the new year!  With Synovate you just cash out your points and they send you a check. In fact I cashed out some points a few minutes ago! 

The surveys are VERY EASY. You earn points for each survey that you can redeem for cash and you’ll and be entered into their monthly drawings. AND when you sign up you’ll start off with 500 points! Once you take the initial survey you’ll get an additional 250 points! Plus I received multiple products to test.
If you sign up be sure to look for their confirmation e-mail. You’ll need to confirm your e-mail before you can start getting surveys and products.


Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you won’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks