Pages

Latest Coupons

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Rite Aid: Weekly Deal Scenarios for the week of 3/25/12. Stock up prices for Tissues and Toliet Paper!

Thanks to I am that Lady for these scenarios!  Rite Aid has a +UP promotion for Kimberly Clark this week, Spend $40 in qualifying products and get $10 +UP reward.  In Transaction #1 I have provided you with a scenario to get toilet paper at a decent price after +UP ($4.93 for 12pk double roll, which is $0.205 per single roll) and $0.63 per box of tissues.  I am in need of paper products so this is just in time for me.  It will be a lot of out of pocket costs, however, I will be set on  TP and tissues for awhile!  I checked and my store had plenty of stock of this in the store, be sure to have them check in the back!  Transaction #2 is a mix of items that are free after coupons, including a bunch of candy filler for the Easter baskets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks