Pages

Latest Coupons

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Walgreens Shopping Scenarios Update: Right Guard Deodorant Moneymaker!!!

Here are some updates from my trip to help your trip go a little smoother!

RIGHT GUARD TOTAL DEFENSE: I was VERY excited to find Right Guard Total Defense deodorant on clearance for $2.29 AND ringing up B1G1 FREE! PLUS I got my $4 Register Reward. SWEET! I didn’t buy the Body Wash this time because my clearance Body Wash (although priced at $2.29 each) was not ringing up B1G1 FREE for whatever reason, so I choose to go with the deodorant. If you find the same at your store here are some deal ideas…
***DEAL IDEA IF YOU HAVE THE $3/2***
Buy (4) Right Guard Total Defense Deodorant $2.29 B1G1 FREE
Total = $4.58
-$3/2 Right Guard Printable (no longer available)
-$1/2 Right Guard Printable (still available yay!)
Total = $.58, Get Back $4 RR
= $3.42 MONEY MAKER!


***DEAL IDEA WITHOUT***
Buy (4) Right Guard Total Defense Deodorant $2.29 B1G1 FREE
Total = $4.58
(2) -$1/2 Right Guard Printable (still available yay!)
Total = $2.58, Get Back $4 RR
= $1.42 MONEY MAKER!

COKE DEAL: WOO HOO! I am so excited to see that my store was SERIOUSLY stocked up on Coke products! They were happy to let me buy (6) in one transaction.
I had a hangtag manufacturer’s coupon for $1/2 Diet Coke products, so I was able to get them for $1.17 each. You can grab them for as low as $1.66 with no coupons! 
***DEAL IDEA***
Buy (6) Coke or Diet Coke 12pk 3/$10
Total = $20, Get Back $10 Register Reward
= $1.66 EACH

ONE A DAY: Only the One A Day that are 200ct were working for me for the $4 off. These are normally $16.99, so $12.99 after the $4 discount. That makes them about $9.99 after the $2/1 One A Day Product (SS 01/01/12 #2) and the $1/1 One A Day Item Walgreens Coupon. There’s also a $1/1 HERE.
Next week 3/18 we have B1G1 50% OFF select One A Day, so I’ll wait for next week to see if the smaller products are included and pass on this deal this week.

(Thanks and photo credit Wild for Wags!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks