Pages

Latest Coupons

Saturday, June 9, 2012

*HOT* Who wants a FREE $25 American Express Gift Card?!!!! GET ONE HERE!!!

AMEX
Update: This offer will expire tonight, June 11th at 11:59pm EST. 

Who wants a FREE $25 American Express Gift Card?!!!! ME!!!!!

American Express wants you to try their FREE Prepaid Card and if you load it with $200 or more they will give you a FREE $25 American Express Gift Card!!! You DON’T HAVE to keep the money on the card. You can spend it anywhere they accept American Express!

There are many benefits to having a prepaid card! I use one for all my online orders to help reduce my fraud risk! I also use it for those freebies we sign up for that require us to put in a credit card number for us to verify we are a real person getting the freebie and not some computer program wanted to order all the freebies!

I will easily spend $200 in groceries in a month so I will definitely be ordering my FREE $25 American Express PrePaid Card!

Order YOURS here!!!!

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks