Pages

Latest Coupons

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tip: Ditch the Iron and Make Your Own Wrinkle Release Spray!

As much as I despise ironing, I hate wrinkled clothes even more! Children’s cotton summer clothes and sundresses always seem to come out of the dryer wrinkled. So I checked at a local big box retailer for some of that miracle-in-a-bottle wrinkle release spray. It was $6.99. That’s way over my budget! Luckily, I found an amazing tip on how to make my own spray for pennies on Pinterest.

You Need:
  • Spray bottle
  • Liquid fabric softener
  • Wrinkled clothes
How it works:
  • Fill the spray bottle with cold water and add one capful of liquid fabric softener.
  • Shake the bottle. The water should look slightly cloudy. Add a little more or less, but the best ratio is roughly one part fabric softener to 10 parts water.
  • Hang the wrinkled clothing up and mist it with the spray. The wrinkles smooth out on their own.
For easily wrinkled clothing, mist before the dryer, and it comes out wrinkle-free! This is a great way to use up the last bit of softener in the bottle. I even picked up a tiny bottle to bring along when I travel. What will you do with all the time you save?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks