Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, June 8, 2012

Ink Gargen: Custom Bag $5 Shipped

Ink Garden

You can get a custom grocery bag for free right now and then just pay shipping which was $4.99 for me.  Choose between lots of backgrounds, colors and even upload photos!
These bags are nice because they have so many uses.  I think it might be a good way to present a gift plus they can use it for other things once the party is over.  They also make nice beach bags because they fold easily and water doesn’t mess them up.  Another idea is to make one for a new mom. You can fill it with items and quick snacks that might make her life a little easier right now and drop it by the hospital or house.

Head over here to order your custom bag  and use code: FREEBAG.

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks