Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, June 8, 2012

The Treat Free Father’s Day Card Flash Sale!

I just wanted to give you a heads up that tomorrow Treat, the leader in personalized greeting cards is having an unbeatable 4-hour offer.
Tomorrow from 3:00-7:00 pm ET (12:00-4:00 pm PT), you can get a FREE Father’s Day card.
Anybody, past customer, new customer, it doesn’t matter. I will post the details tomorrow at 3:00pm ET so make sure to come back then!
In the meantime, head on over to Treat to browse their collection of awesome personalized Father’s Day cards.  In the meantime, check out how you can get a free card right now!!!!
Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks