Pages

Latest Coupons

Sunday, July 22, 2012

CVS: Possible Moneymaker on Infusium23!

Check out this moneymaker deal that requires no coupons! Right now at CVS, Infusium23 16-oz products are on sale, and when you buy one, you will receive $4.00 Extra Bucks. I have confirmed that this deal is also working on the Infusium23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Treatment, which is on clearance! Keep in mind that the clearance price of this will vary per store. Let me know what you find!
Infusium23 Moisture Replenisher Leave-In Treatment, 16 oz $3.69, clearance price
Buy 1, Receive $4.00 Extra Bucks, Limit 1 through 7/28
Final Price: $0.31 Moneymaker
(Thanks KCL!)

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks