Pages

Latest Coupons

Sunday, July 22, 2012

*HOT* Walmart: Amlactin Ultra Hydrating Body Cream FREE + $2.10 Moneymaker!

Looks like the $7 coupon is no longer available.  :(  I filled out my info and was sent an email with a link to fill out additional information.  I then received an email with a $6 off coupon....this should still be a $1.10  moneymaker!

Here’s an awesome moneymaker on Amlactin Ultra Hydrating Body Cream at Walmart! First, go HERE and click “Personal Care”, then click on the $7/1 “Click and Save” Amlactin coupon and fill in your info to print the coupon. It’s a bricks coupon so you’ll be able to print it twice! Take your coupons to Walmart and use them there to score the following moneymaking deal..
Amlactin Ultra Hydrating Body Cream $4.90 (prices vary by region and by store)
Use $7/1 Amlactin Ultra Hydrating Body Cream – zip code 90210
Final Cost: FREE + $2.10 Moneymaker!

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks