Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Rite Aid: Moneymaker on Revlon Tweezers!

Rite Aid has had some amazing promotions on Revlon for the last several months, and they’re at it again! This week, use the new Video Value coupon to make money buying Revlon tweezers. With all the tweezers I’ve collected over the last several months, the Rite Aid cashiers must think I have a massive unibrow by night or kids with tons of splinters! 
 
Buy 2 Revlon Compact Slant Tip Tweezer $2.49, regular price 
Buy One Get One 50% Off 
Buy 2, Receive $4.00 +Up Reward, Limit 2 
Use one $2.00/1 – Revlon Eye Beauty Tools or Brow Pencils – (adperk.com) 
Pay $1.74, Receive $4.00 +Up RewardFinal Price: $2.26 Moneymaker
Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks