Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Save $1.00 on 2 Betty Crocker or Cake Mate Decorations!

Do you have any birthdays coming up at your house? ( I wish I had this coupon last week when we celebrated my son's 7th birthday!) Save money on the cake (and have more money for gifts!) with a new coupon for Betty Crocker or Cake Mate decorations! Right now you can save $1.00 on two items, with no size requirements. Use your coupon to purchase two numeral candles and get each one for just $0.50! Please note: this coupon prints on a full-page sheet with a recipe. The recipe looks really yummy, but be prepared if you don’t want to waste ink. 

Buy 2 Cake Mate Numeral Candles $1.00, regular price
Use one $1.00/2 – Betty Crocker or Cake Mate Decorations – (nsource.com)
Final Price: $0.50 each, when you buy 2

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks