Pages

Latest Coupons

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Coupons.com Recent Site Changes......

As you all know, Coupons.com recently made some site changes. You may have noticed that I post the zip code where certain coupons are located.  Since they implemented the changes this week, you may have had trouble finding where to change the zip code.  If you go through this link, you can still change zip codes (for now.)

To do so:
Click here

• Click local coupons at the top
• Enter a zip code
• Now, click the coupons tab again
• If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again
Who knows how long this will last. Right now, coupons.com is collecting email, possibly to bypass bloggers. We make a commission off your FIRST print of the day. If you print from whatever email they send, well, they won’t have to pay bloggers anything.
For myself I am not too worried about it. What I make is very minimal, either you all don’t print a lot, or you don’t use me as your first print of the day. However, there are sites that make thousands of dollars from coupons.com and that is the only reason they can pay for staff, programmers, hosting, etc. So, this development could not only be bad for you, as a consumer no longer being able to find the best coupons for your local sales and doubling promotions, it could potentially put some bloggers out of business. We shall see.

On to the coupons! 

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks