Pages

Latest Coupons

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

New $0.75/1 Smuckers Jelly, Jam or Preserves Coupon = Only $0.67 at Walmart

WooHoo! Here’s a great new Coupons.com coupon for ya perfect to save on all those PB&J Sandwiches that many of us will be making like crazy soon! Head on over there and to print a new $0.75/1 Smuckers Jam, Jelly, or Preserves coupon (no size restrictions!).
Then consider heading to Walmart where you should be able to find select varieties of Smucker’s jelly priced around $1.42 so just $0.67 after the coupon!

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really
    enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same
    subjects? Thanks!
    my webpage ::

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I have my favorite websites listed on the right side of my page (toward the bottom). Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete

Skimlinks