Pages

Latest Coupons

Thursday, August 16, 2012

New $1/1 Butterfinger Bites Stand Bag Coupon + Walgreens & Rite Aid Deals!

You remember that Butterfinger Bites coupon I posted about the other day?  (Mmm..one of my favorite candies!)  You can use this coupon this week at Walgreens to score the following deal…

Walgreens
Butterfinger Bites Stand Bag 9 or 10 oz. $2.69
Use $1/1 Butterfinger Bites Stand Bagzip code 77477 or 48121
Final Cost: $1.69

You can also use this coupon this week at Rite Aid to get Butterfinger Bites Stand Bags for just $1.99!
Rite Aid
Butterfinger Bites Stand Bag $2.99
Use $1/1 Butterfinger Bites Stand Bagzip code 77477 or 48121
Final Cost: $1.99

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks