Pages

Latest Coupons

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

6pm.com: Up to 75% Off Select Sandals + Sam & Libby Boots Only $18.99 Shipped (Reg. $59!)


If you’re looking to snag a pair of sandals to store away for next Spring or Summer, you may want to hurry on over to 6pm.com and check out their up to 75% off Sale on wedges and platforms! I spotted these cute MIA Ingrid sandals (in Ingrid Tumble color) marked down to just $14.99 – regularly $49.95! Even sweeter, orders always ship FREE from 6pm.com!

I also spotted these adorable Sam & Libby Osslow boots in Chocolate Fabric on sale for just $18.99 or in Nude Fabric for just $19.99 (regularly $59!) + FREE shipping. Or choose Black Fabric for only $26.55 shipped to your door. These boots would be a really nice addition to any outfit – perfect for Fall or Winter!

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks