Pages

Latest Coupons

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New $1/1 Nevella To Go Portable Liquid Sweetener Coupon = Only $1.98 at Walmart



Head on over to Coupons.com to print a new $1/1 Nevella To Go Portable Liquid Sweetener Coupon. These portable containers would be great to throw in your purse, car, or desk for those on-the-go trips or when you simply want to sweeten your beverages/food. Even sweeter, you can use this coupon at Walmart to snatch up the following deal:



Nevella Sucralose To Go Portable Liquid Sweetener 200 servings $2.98
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Final cost $1.98!
This seems like a pretty good price to me, especially considering it contains 200 servings!!
(Thanks and Photo credit, I Heart the Mart!)

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks