Pages

Latest Coupons

Sunday, September 16, 2012

CVS: Moneymaker on Colgate Toothbrushes

I am so thrilled to see that the Colgate Optic White 360 Toothbrushes are participating in this week’s Extra Bucks deal. If you were lucky enough to receive the Magic Coupon Machine coupon last week for these, here’s a great chance to use it. 360° of clean teeth and some extra money in your pocket!  

Buy 3 Colgate Optic White 360 Manual Toothbrushes $2.99
Buy 1, Receive $2.00 Extra Bucks, Limit 2
Use three $1.00/1 Colgate 360 Manual Toothbrush, limit 4 like coupons in same shopping trip from SS 9/9 (exp 9/29)
And use $4.00/3 Colgate Optic White Toothpaste, Toothbrush or Mouthwash, CVS Coupon Machine, Week of 9/9
Pay $1.97, Receive $4.00 Extra Bucks
Final Price: $2.03 Moneymaker

I used my coupon last week....I picked up 3 of the travel size Colgate Optic White Toothpastes.....I wish I had of waited!

*Be sure to sign up by email and you’ll receive daily deals and updates straight to your inbox! You can visit us on Facebook or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks