Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, September 3, 2012

Target: 12 pk Dr. Pepper ONLY $1.50 each!

Now is the time to load up on Dr. Pepper! Even if you don’t like Dr. Pepper (tell me it isn’t so!) at this price you can afford to grab some for future parties or if I just show up at your house needing my Dr. Pepper Fix! LOL!
Here’s the deal at Target:

Buy (2) 12-pack of Dr. Pepper $2.50 each
Use (1) $1.00 off 1 24-pack or 2 12-packs of Dr. Pepper PRINT
Use (1) $1.00 off 12-pack coupon PRINT
Final cost ONLY $1.50 each!!

Please note: This coupon says “Redeemable at Walmart” however it IS A Manufacturer’s coupon, so you can use it anywhere! 
(Thanks and Photo Credit: Enza’s Bargains!)

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks