Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, September 3, 2012

Walgreens: Mitchum Deodorant Only $0.25!

One of the great things about couponing is having a stockpile of toiletries for guests when they stay at my house! I like to be able to offer them a toothbrush or deodorant if they happen to forget! I’m like a 5-Star hotel! This week Mitchum deodorant is only $0.25 at Walgreens after a Register Reward. Check out this deal:
Buy 2 Mitchum or Lady Mitchum Antiperspirant/Deodorant, 1.5-2.7 oz $3.00 each, when you buy 2, sale price through 9/8
Buy 2, Receive $4.00 Register Reward through 9/8
Use two $0.75/1 Mitchum or Mitchum for Women product, excludes trial size and multipacks from SS 8/19 (exp 9/23)
Or use one $1.50/2 Mitchum or Mitchum for Women product, excludes trial size and multipacks from SS 8/19 (exp 9/23)
Pay $4.50, Receive $4.00 Register Reward
Final Price: $0.25 each, when you buy 2 

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks