Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

CVS: $2 Thermacare CVS Coupon + Upcoming Deal 10/28 (ONLY $0.29 ea.!)

Check your CVS account online – I check my account each morning and today I had a $2 Thermacare offer sitting in there. If you have it, hold onto it for next week.. it’ll be a super deal.
ThermaCare Heatwraps (excludes 1ct.) $6.79 - Get $5 ECB wyb (2) Limit 1 

Deal Idea: Buy 2 Thermacare $6.79
Use $2 CRT from Red Machine (or in my case, email)
Use 2 – $3/1 Thermacare printables (need 2 computers)
= $5.58 + tax | Earn $5 ECB
Final Price: $0.29 ea.


This is a great one to look out for, and hopefully encourages you to set it aside in preparation for next week.

*Be sure to sign up by email and you’ll receive daily deals and updates straight to your inbox! You can visit us on Facebook or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks