Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

CVS: New Medicare Part D 20% Coupon (Exp 12/7/12)



I just found this display at my CVS (I've heard it rumored but didn't want to post until I knew we had it in our area), you’ll more than likely find it too. When I walked in, there was a large display that said “Medicare Part D Starter Kit” – I grabbed just 1 (they had a ton) – and flipped it around, on the back, they had a coupon for 20% off your purchase at CVS – non-sale items only.

I purchased a drink (I had to have something to wash down my free slice of pizza!!) and had the cashier scan the barcode on the back of the starter kit (these are free, but they need to scan the code so that the 20% coupon will attach to your card and print at the bottom of your receipt). The 20% off purchase coupon printed at the bottom of my receipt (Limit 1 per customer and doesn't expire until 12/7/12!).  I'll post about this again when I cook up a good deal.  :)

*Be sure to sign up by email and you’ll receive daily deals and updates straight to your inbox! You can visit us on Facebook or sign up for my RSS feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks