Pages

Latest Coupons

Monday, January 7, 2013

Smart Vitamin Club: Get a Free Sample Size Bottle of Vitamins for Taking A Short Survey

Smart Vitamin Club the new way for everyone to get high quality medical strength vitamins and supplements for free.  “Just take our fun little survey and customers choose their free sample”  I took the survey…took about a minute and then they recommend these for me…you may have a different recommendation based on your survey…
Then it gave me this option:
Sharing the Survey with Friends and getting free Shipping or Paying 99 cent Shipping and keeping this info all to myself.
I chose to share (you can share via email, twitter, facebook, etc). You will need to pick a combo of 3!
For example, I chose to share on Facebook, Email my friend and post to Google+…but you could choose a different combo of three…you will see once you are on the page.
Once I had completed my 3 shares…I got this message…
Dear Candy
Your order is being processed and prepared to ship it out to you. You’re going to love our products and the club! In the meantime stay on the look out for an email containing your order summary details.
Please allow 2-3 days for your order to be shipped out from our processing department. Once it leaves our facility we will email you the tracking number and your order should arrive within 3-5 days. Orders shipped outside the United States can take up to 2 weeks to receive.
Remember, whenever you want more of our amazing products just come back and get our special member pricing with up to 50% off retail and free shipping.

I also want to point out that I totally skipped the OTHER Free offers…I ONLY did the vitamins…if you are interested in the other offers then I recommend you read over those carefully.
I can’t wait to try my free vitamins!

Disclosure: This post contains one or more referral links that may yield commissions for Saving With Candy at no cost to you. See Saving With Candy’s disclosure statement for more details.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks