Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Coupons.com coupons! $0.75/2 Wish-Bone Dressing and $1.50/2 Breyers Coupons + More


Wow!  I was just browsing around on Coupons.com and noticed that there are a few new (or new to me!) food and beverage coupons available!  Head on over there and use the zip code 62946 to print the following coupons…
*$0.75/2 Wish-Bone dressings
*$1.50/2 ANY Breyer’s products


Here’s a great Walmart scenario for the Breyer's coupon!
Breyer’s YoCrunch Yogurt, 6 oz. $0.58, Regular Price
Use $1.50/2 ANY Breyer’s products
Final Price: Free plus $0.34 overage, when you buy 2

Plus, there’s a new $0.75/1 Lipton Tea (100 ct) coupon available, which should make for a great deal when paired with a sale!
(Thanks, Hip2Save!)

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks