Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Smiley360: Free Knorr Stock Sample, Coupons + More


Have you logged into your Smiley360 account lately? Several readers have emailed me to let me know that they were able to login to their account and qualified for a Knorr Homestyle Stock mission and scored a FREE Knorr sample, coupons and more!

Here’s what you’ll need to do…

*Head on over here and login to your Smiley360 account
*Look for the box like the one pictured above and click to take a short survey.

*Once you’ve completed the survey, you’ll be redirected to your MySmiley360 page where you may then see the Knorr mission box. Click on the “click to learn more and accept this offer” link and you’ll be able to read more details about the mission and accept the offer.
*If accepted, you’ll just need to share your excitement to be on this mission using Facebook, Twitter, or one of the other Smiley360 sharing tools on your Mission page. You’ll then receive a Knorr Stock sample, $2 Off Coupons, and a ladle.
Come back and let us know if you also were offered this Knorr mission in your account! Although I was able to take the survey, I did not qualify….darn!
(Thanks, Hip2Save!)

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks