Pages

Latest Coupons

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Rite Aid Clearance Deals: Lalaloopsy Dolls, Pantene + More

I've seen several items on clearance at Rite Aid. Although I have not personally been able to test all of these deals (I did score some toothpaste!), I thought they were worth sharing. Keep in mind that clearance prices do vary by store/region so check with your local store and/or have the cashier price check the items (clearance items are not always marked on the shelf so it is always worth the effort to have them price checked).

Crest Sensitivity Toothpaste $4.99 (should ring up at $1.24)

Use the $0.75/1 coupon from the 1/1 PG
Final Cost $0.49!

Aquafresh Extreme Clean Toothpaste $4.49 I think...I can't remember?! (rings up $1.12)
Use the $1/1 Extreme Clean Printable
Final Cost $0.12!

 
Select Christmas Items and Toys 75% Off
Buy 1 Lalaloopsy Doll $29.96
Final Cost $7.49!

Select Physician’s Formula Makeup 75% Off
Final Cost $2.48-$3.99!

Select Pantene Shampoos/Conditioners 50% off
Buy 2 Pantene Shampoos $5 each (should ring up at $2.50 each)
Use the $3/2 coupon from the 1/1 PG
Final Cost $1 each!

Thanks Hip2Save!

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks