Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, June 29, 2012

Burger King: Original Chicken Sandwich Only $1.04 (June 29th-July 1st)

Through Sunday, July 1st, head on over to Burger King where you can snag an Original Chicken Sandwich for just $1.04! I am not sure what the regular price is for their chicken sandwich, but I’m assuming this is a nice discount?! Note that price and participation may vary, so be sure to call your local Burger King to make sure they’re participating.

Fine Print: Limited time only. Offer good on a la carte purchase of regular Original Chicken Sandwich. Excludes specialty versions. Price and participation vary. Check out the Burger King Facebook page for more details.

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks