Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, June 29, 2012

FREE $10 Gift Card Possibly in L.L.Bean Summer Catalog = Free Item + Free Shipping

I posted about this the other day but I just wanted to let you know that I received the summer catalog and it did in fact have a $10 promotional gift card inside! Yay! 

If you receive L.L.Bean catalogs in the mail (you can request them here for free), be on the lookout for the Late Summer 2012 edition which actually may have a $10 promotional gift card inside! Even better, there is NO minimum purchase required to use the gift card. Plus, L.L.Bean is currently offering up FREE shipping with ANY purchase! I've heard that you may possibly be able to score a free clearance item for free after coupon!  Also, no credit card is required if the balance is $0.
  


Here is what I just ordered ....YES for FREE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks