Pages

Latest Coupons

Friday, June 29, 2012

Today's Walgreens Shopping Trip (6/29)

I ran into Walgreen's today and picked up a few items.  They were out of several things I wanted so I had to rework my scenarios on the fly (here was my original game plan).  I had already used all of my Blue Diamond coupons so I purchased these without a coupon....gasp! Would you like to guess what I paid for all of this stuff???

Here is what I purchased:
  • 2 Dial Body Washes $5.99 each on Sale B1G1 Free
  • 4 Blue Diamond Almonds $3.79 each on Sale B1G1 Free
  • 1 Bayer Advanced Aspirin $4 ($1 RR)
  • 2 Sugar Free Ice Breakers Sours Sale 2 for $3
  • Total = $20.57
Here are the coupons I used:
  • $1.50 Dial Body Wash Printable Coupon I found in my binder
  • $2.00 Dial Body Wash Catalina Coupon I received a while back at Walgreens
  • $3/1 Bayer Aspirin Product, exp. 8/18/12 (SS 06/24/12)
  • $1.50 Ice Breakers Catalina Coupon I received a while back at Walgreens
  • $10 RR from last week
  • $2 RR from last week 
  • Total Coupons = $20
MY SUBTOTAL WAS $0.57!  Yeah....I said $0.57!!

As the cashier and I were talking about how good I did, I realized I could NOT find my wallet!  I freaked out!!! I had to break out my emergency credit card to pay....thank goodness it was only $1.63!!!  Oh and I received a $1 RR for my next purchase. :)

I love the staff at my store.  I share coupons with them and they share with me.  LOVE IT!!!!  The cashier tonight sent fragrance samples home to my hubby....isn't that sweet!! :)

Like My Deals? Subscribe to my daily email newsletter or RSS Feed and I will send them directly to you, so that you don’t miss a thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Skimlinks